Friday, October 21, 2016

Working on finalizing the animatic

By the end of today, I am hoping to finalize the story of Snow Angel.  I have edited, added, and adjusted the animatic several times over the past 6 months and I have one more hurdle to leap over and see if it is finally a finish line.  I truly believe it is essential to be sure, when doing this type of animated production.  If the animatic isn't interesting than there will be nothing to save it.  That's the goal, to make the best film possible.

I have more than taken my time with all the pre-production as this project has lingered for quite a while, then I hit on something, now it is just time to make sure it's right before moving on to animating the damn thing.  I hate going backwards.

I will probably post a teaser sometime soon and then get to the real work.

No comments:

Post a Comment